Nowadays, there are thousands of companies in the world that are using atleast one salesforce product or solution to perform their day to day activities. And the number of companies that are using salesforce’s product is increasing day by day. Even small businesses also rely on salesforce’s products to become more productive than ever.
Salesforce is the world’s leading Customer Relationship Management Service Provider. It has changed the way how enterprise runs software by creating a seamless interaction with customers through cloud. In this blog, I will introduce you on What is Salesforce, Why use it, Most popular products of Salesforce, How it is beneficial for any Business?
What is Salesforce?
According to their website, Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
Salesforce has been serving since 1999 to large size and small business size firms. And currently, nearly 200,000 companies use it to perform their day to day activities.
Why use Salesforce?
1. Salesforce provides you the easiest and smartest way to think and build the app from scratch.
2. Traditional Software CRM platform takes so much time to deploy an app in comparison to salesforce.
3. It provides flexibility to your team to access it from anywhere via cloud.
4. Salesforce can be easily integrated with other platforms like Google Ads, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, and so on. The integration will allow you to stay one step forward from your competitors and to become more productive than ever.
5. Salesforce is affordable and has a vast variety of capabilities to match your business requirements. Even startup and small organization use salesforce to perform their business.
Most popular products of Salesforce
- Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce Sales Cloud is a cloud-based platform that is designed to support the sales team, marketing team, and customer support in both B2B, or B2C contexts. And maintain the information about leads, customers, and sales at the same place.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a Customer relationship Management Platform that is designed for marketers to manage and create the relationship and manage marketing activities for the customers.
- Salesforce Service Cloud: Salesforce Service Cloud is a CRM platform that gives a 360-degree view of your customer and allows you to deliver smarter and faster service to become more personalized.
- Salesforce Community Cloud: Salesforce Community Cloud is an online platform that allows you to engage with customers, employees, and partners. It is a kind of platform where you can connect with the more peers who have similar kinds of requirements and ask their recommendations to become more effective and productive for your organization.
- Salesforce Einstein: Salesforce Einstein is the design and science of making intelligent machines, particularly intelligent programs. It has been designed to enable companies to become more smarter or predictive about their customers.
- Salesforce Appexchange: Salesforce Appexchange is the world’s leading cloud computing marketplace. It is place is the where you can build, customize, and develop applications. It is hosted by Salesforce.com and launched in 2005.
- Salesforce Integration Cloud: Salesforce integration cloud allows organizations to deliver intelligent and connected customer experiences to increase business.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud: Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a platform that enables you to create personalized, unique, and unified buying experiences for your customers.
How Salesforce is beneficial for your business:
1. Salesforce provides you a 360-degree view of your customers.
2. Salesforce is easy to use. Therefore, you can easily understand the customer requirements and make a good decision to overcome the complex requirements.
3. Salesforce allows you to create filed, modules, or workflows as per your requirement within a single click.
4. Salesforce has cloud based model. So, you can use it from anywhere at any time.
5. Salesforce has a wide range of features and functionalities to perform any task or client requirements.
6. Salesforce has a powerful reporting feature. This will allow you to make a better and faster decision.
7. Salesforce features allow you to modify the CRM according to the changing trends or updates.
8. Salesforce established a flawless communication across different teams in an organization.
9. Salesforce can easily be integrated with third-party apps to expand your business dimension.
10. Salesforce gives ability to track leads, contacts, opportunities, and manage a team to increase sales.
Mirketa- A Salesforce Consulting Partner
- Mirketa is one of the best Salesforce Consulting partner and has an experienced Salesforce professional team.
- Mirketa has deep and broad expertise on building solutions and deals with many services such as sales cloud, marketing cloud, services cloud, and Appexchange etc.
- We are good at client handling, marketing, and sales activities. Our Salesforce Consulting Services go across the application lifecycle and different Salesforce Cloud options Mirketa- A Salesforce Consulting Partner
Do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and consulting work that you are stuck with.