Mailchimp is the world’s largest email marketing automation tool to bring new customers to your business. Thousands of companies use Mailchimp to manage and interact with their clients, customers, and other interested parties. Mailchimp is the most effective tool to communicate. And its primary function is to design an eye-catching email template and share your message with your targeted audience within a single click. In 2019, over 12 million users used Mailchimp to send 340 billion emails.
Why Connect Mailchimp with Salesforce?
Connecting Mailchimp with Salesforce is always a win-win situation for marketers. The integration will give you a clear picture through email campaign you will get maximum ROI. Through this integration, marketers will be able to understand which email campaigns are perfect or which one needs improvements.
Benefits of Salesforce Mailchimp Integration:
1. Manage email campaign activities from Salesforce.
2. View and manage subscriber lists from Salesforce.
3. Import Contacts list to Mailchimp.
4. Create attractive email templates, run A/B tests, and much more.
5. Generate new leads everyday to expand your business.
How to connect dots between Mailchimp and Salesforce?
It’s time to integrate Mailchimp with Salesforce to become more productive than ever. And if you are unsure about how to connect dots then this article will discuss the best practices to connect Salesforce account with Mailchimp.
Steps to integrate Mailchimp to Salesforce Account
1. Go to the Salesforce Appexchange Mailchimp Integration App then click on “Get It Now.”
2. Post that, click on the “Install in Production”. As shown in the screenshot below.
3. After that, you have to checkin “Terms and Condition” tab then click on “Confirm and Email.”
4. Now you will be redirected to Salesforce Login Page. Here you to enter the login credentials of your Salesforce Account then click Login.
5. After successfully login, you will find several tabs on the screen. Now you have to click on “Install for Admins only”. And then click on “Install”.
6. Once you click the “Install”. You will be redirected to the attached screen. Here you have to checkin “Yes, grant access to these third-party websites” and then click on the continue.
7. Post that, click on the app launcher. And then Search and Click on “MailChimp for Salesforce”.
8. After that, click on the “MC setup”. And then click “Login”.
9. After that, you will be redirected to Mailchimp Login Page. Here you to enter the login credentials of your Mailchimp Account then click Login.
10. Then click on the “Allow” button as shown in the screenshot below.
11. Post that, checkin “Allow Mailchimp to create Leads in Salesforce” tab. And then click on the “I am Ready to Map fields”.
12. Once you click “I am Ready to Map Fields”. You will be redirected to the attached screen. Here you have to map Salesforce data fields to your Mailchimp audience fields so that you can be sure to sync all the information to the correct place. After that, click on the “Save” button.
13. Post that, Click on the Sync Setting. And then choose “Sync subscribers only”.
14. Final step is to checkin the “Data Sync tab”. Turn on the Data Sync Setting to make that Mailchimp and Salesforce communicate and share the data regularly.
With the suggested steps, you can integrate Salesforce Account to Mailchimp. Feel free to reach out to us https://www.mirketa.com/ for your queries, we would be more than glad to help you out!!
Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website?
My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours
and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you present
here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!
bookmarked!!, I love your website!