NetSuite’s global business management
NetSuite’s global business management (oneworld) enables organizations to manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities with a single ERP solution. Support for 27 languages and 190 currencies makes it easy customers and partners around the world while region specific configurations help with compliance related to local accounting, tax and regulatory requirements. Get operational and financial efficiency while standardizing core processes, managing risk and controlling costs at all levels of the organization.
NetSuite oneworld features
Manage global operations including multiple currencies, taxation rules across geographies and subsidiaries.
- NetSuite currency management supports more than 190 currencies and exchange rates enabling business to scale globally. With NetSuite, international businesses gain broad insights by restating currencies and consolidating financial reporting across business units.
- NetSuite’s multi-language user interface helps bridge communication barriers and provides a flexible hierarchy that allows businesses to run their entire entity structures with ease.
- Multibook accounting enables the use of multiple books to accommodate differences in accounting and financial requirements at regional and headquarter level.
- NetSuite’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions help ensure compliance with international IT and security standards. Full drill-downs, from summary reports to underlying transaction details, provide transparency and demonstrate on-going compliance with local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- OneWorld automatically posts each transaction at the local and headquarters level, simplifying the process of generating consolidated financial statements.
- Sales Cloud allows businesses to create custom dashboards and reports that provide visibility into key performance indicators and sales data.
- NetSuite’s configurable tax engine, SuiteTax, provides global tax management through a simple, easy-to-use system that automates the entire tax compliance process, saving time, reducing errors and minimizing costs.
- NetSuite Electronic Payments enables you to pay vendor bills and employee expenses across the globe directly from NetSuite, as well as take payments directly from customers. Automated processing puts payments into each bank’s predefined file format, ready to import into banking software.
Leverage our NetSuite experience
How we can help?
Mirketa Inc is a trusted digital transformation partner for building and managing cloud solutions with over two million hours of experience. Our Implementation and Integration services enable our clients with on-time and on-budget delivery with excellent user adoption. Our NetSuite certified consultants and developers deliver the right solutions to business problems. We connect organizations with CRM experts who listen to business challenges and deliver the best possible solutions which can further accelerate an organization’s business. As a NetSuite partner, we make a transformational impact on your business goals. We have worked with companies of all sizes and types, including Fortune 100 organizations, government agencies, and pre-ipo start-ups. More than 80% of our business comes from existing customers. to know more about our culture and what drives us…
Ready to get Started with your Integration project?
Contact us for a FREE consultation.