Our Salesforce Education Cloud Implementation services include:
- Our Salesforce Education Cloud consultants assess your requirements, goals, and existing processes. They work with your organization to define a clear roadmap for the implementation and put together a roadmap.
- As part of the Salesforce Education Cloud Implementation, our experts create a blueprint of the solution to be built, mapping business entities and processes onto Salesforce Education Cloud. It calls out the roles for each system, specifies the need for custom development and integration.
- Integration with other systems, such as Student Information Systems, Learning Management systems (LMS), marketing tools, or third-party applications, may be necessary. Our certified Technical Education Cloud consultants ensure seamless data flow between Salesforce and other platforms. We provide system integrations with on-premises and cloud applications using iPaaS like Dell Boomi, Informatica, or direct API integration with error handling.
- Mirketa’s Technical tailor Salesforce Education Cloud to meet your institution’s needs. This typically involves the initial setup of Education cloud, configuring objects, fields, and relationships, setting up security and access controls, and customizing page layouts, workflows, and record types.
- Mirketa as your Education Cloud consulting partner configures education cloud to align with the organization’s specific needs, including recruitment & education, alumni management, marketing automation, LMS, SIS, Fundraising and Student support services. Checkout our page Education Services to learn more on the different Education processes that we automate.
- We as your Education Cloud Consultants develop a data migration strategy for your institutions and assist with migrating relevant data from existing systems to Salesforce Education cloud.
- Mirketa helps establish a culture driven by data both on and off campus within the institutions we work with. We help leverage interactive dashboards and instantaneous insights to break down barriers among faculty, staff, and university leadership.
- Mirketa’s functional consultants develop a training plan for end-users and administrators. Training sessions are conducted and documentation is provided to familiarize users within the institutions with the newly implemented Salesforce solution. This includes best practices for using the system to maximize its benefits. We foster user adoption through ongoing support and communication.
Experience with Education Cloud Solutions
Mirketa is a seasoned consulting partner with experience working with Salesforce Education Cloud on the following features. This expertise allows us to tailor solutions that align with the institution’s mission and objectives.
- The Student Hub in Salesforce Education Cloud serves as a centralized platform to enhance the student experience and streamline the processes within educational institutions.
- Advisor Link helps institutions to set up a robust advising platform and enhanced advising proficiency which promotes academic success and contributes to student success and overall academic excellence.
- Salesforce Education Cloud comes with calendaring capabilities that make it easy for educators to manage and organize class schedules, timetables, and resource allocation.
- Implementing an Alumni Portal in the Salesforce Education cloud, institutions can build and sustain a vibrant alumni community by enabling them to contribute to fundraising and philanthropic campaigns and providing regular support in their personal and professional development.
- Conversational Chatbot ensures institutions are available for their students and staff 24*7. We can build automated conversations and provide a personalized learning experience through chatbots.
- Targeted Marketing Campaigns enable educational institutions to reach the right students with the right message/prompt using their preferred channel.
Why use Mirketa for Salesforce Education Cloud Implementation, Integration, and Support?
Choosing a consulting partner for Salesforce Education Cloud development and implementation is a strategic decision that can significantly impact the success of your institution’s digital transformation. Here are the top five reasons for choosing Mirketa as your Salesforce Education consulting partner:
- Education Expertise: We understand the unique challenges and goals of educational institutions, tailoring our solutions to meet their specific needs. We work with Schools/Universities on the distributed team model so that most of their resources are spent on providing better learning for the students and not system development and maintenance.
- Salesforce proficiency: Deep experience with Salesforce product offerings: Mirketa has deep experience in various Salesforce products and AppExchange products that complement Education Cloud. Check out our Salesforce Consulting to learn more about our experience in Salesforce.
- Certified Salesforce professionals: We are a reputable Salesforce Education Cloud consulting partner. We employ certified Salesforce professionals with expertise in the Salesforce Education Cloud and overall platform. Certification ensures that the team has the necessary skills and knowledge to implement and develop solutions effectively.
- Impact-Driven Approach: Our focus is on empowering educators to drive positive change. We measure success by the impact your institution creates for its students and other stakeholders.
- Collaborative Partnership: Experience a true partnership where your goals become ours, and together, we navigate the complexities of digital transformation.
- Agile Deployment: Mirketa with experience in Salesforce Education Cloud can expedite the implementation process through Agile Development process. Our knowledge of development best practices and efficient workflows can save time and ensure a smooth deployment, allowing your institution to start benefiting from the platform sooner. Check out more information on our Agile Development methodology for Salesforce Development at – put the link to Salesforce Implementation page.
- Minimized Disruptions: Mirketa understands the importance of minimizing disruptions during the implementation process. We work to ensure that day-to-day operations continue smoothly, even as the organization undergoes digital transformation.
- 60 days Warranty for all work: Mirketa stands behind all its work and offers 60 days warranty for all work completed by Mirketa at no additional cost to our clients.
- Captive team for Ongoing Support: Mirketa focuses on establishing a long-term relationship with its clients. Post-implementation, we provide ongoing support, addressing issues, making enhancements, and assisting with user training. This ensures that your institution continues to derive maximum value from Salesforce Education Cloud.
Choosing the right consulting partner ensures that your school/university maximizes the benefits of Salesforce Education Cloud, streamlining operations, enhancing engagement, and ultimately enhancing student experience.
Ready to Transform?
Embark on a journey of digital empowerment with Mirketa. Let us be your strategic ally in achieving greater operational efficiency, fostering deeper stakeholder engagement, and realizing the full potential of your educational institution. Contact us today to kickstart your digital transformation.
Optimize the performance of Salesforce Education Cloud with Mirketa
Contact us for Digital Transformation