Nowadays there are thousands of companies that rely on Salesforce CRM Services. Identifying strong salesforce consulting partner for business looks like an easy process but in reality, it is not. You need a technical expert team who has clear understanding of business expectations which may help team to look at strength and weaknesses of consulting partners, else a wonky Salesforce implementation can be disastrous for long-running business.
While choosing a Salesforce Consulting Partner everyone must consider few factors to drive business forward. And, if you are uncertain or unsure which Salesforce Consulting Partners would be the best, then this article will discuss the 10 best tips on “How to choose a Salesforce Consulting Partner”
Here are 10 tips to choose the right Salesforce Consulting Partner for your organization
1. Proper Research
Internet is a great source of gathering information hence you can take the help of the internet for online research. Create a shortlist of the potential Salesforce Consulting Partner then visit their websites, videos, case studies, eBooks, blogs, vision statement, and try to enquire, refer question and answer sites, etc.
Use your network to understand the requirements and connect with the more peers who have similar kinds of requirements and ask their recommendations.
You can go to Salesforce official trailblazer community or use social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter where you can get advice from your peers.
3. Never fall in love with Fancy business proposal on papers
Nowadays it is easy to be biased on those Salesforce’s partner who has a fancy business proposal. Instead of fancy business proposals on papers ask them for demos, live sessions, and case studies.
An established salesforce consulting partner surely has some certain action plans for new clients that will meet your business expectations.
4. Industry Expertise
The industry expertise can prove to be a big advantage for your company when it comes to meet project requirements, project deadlines, and adhering to the best implementation practices. An experienced partner will have a strong understanding of your project need and educate you in proper way how to use salesforce to solve the problem.
Additionally, partner having industry expertise on implementing similar solutions for other companies will take less time to solve the issue and make your implementation process smooth.
5. Check out ratings and reviews
A well-established salesforce consulting partner is always eager to share their knowledge, ratings, and reviews on Salesforce-owned properties like Trailhead rather than broader IT forums and review sites. And consulting partner reviews are no different!
Therefore, Check out AppexExchange to know the patterns review and ratings rather than any other comparison websites.
6. Ensure Partner has sufficient team size
The success rate of a project depends on the appropriate mix of personnel. So, it is important to understand whether salesforce partner has sufficient team to deliver the project on time.
It is also important to understand if the partner has experienced Business Analysts, QAs, Developers, Admins, and Consultants. After being assured on this, you can proceed to the next step.
7. Salesforce Certification
Salesforce Certification is also an important factor you should consider while choosing the salesforce partner. Salesforce has a strong certification program that offers credentials for Salesforce Administrators, Developers, Consultants, Architectures, and Marketers.
It is also a great way to identify whether the individual is up-to-date on the most recent Salesforce release. At minimum, your partner should have both Salesforce Administrators and Developers Certifications. The rest depends on your project needs.
8. Continuing Support
Support is another important aspect that you should consider while choosing Salesforce Development Partner. It is very important as Salesforce is continuously evolving and updates three times a year (summer, spring, and winter), so staying up-to-date is vital.
You need a partner who provides 24×7 support which can be on-site, off-site, onshore, or offshore.
If you don’t have budget then you are not looking for a consulting partner, you are looking for a pro-bono volunteer. It is hard to find a good volunteer so instead of looking for the most economic partner, look for the most comprehensive and time-efficient Salesforce consulting partner if you really want to meet your business expectations.
10. Go for long term Engagement
When you finally decide your Salesforce consulting partner, stick to them, trust them, work together, exchange ideas, and go for a long term engagement.
Choose the best Salesforce Consulting Partner for receiving the better Services
With the help of above-mentioned points, you can figure out the right and best Salesforce Consulting Partner to drive your business forward. This will allow you to stay one step forward from your competitors.
Why Choose Mirketa?
1. Mirketa is one of the best Salesforce Consulting partner and has an experienced Salesforce professional team.
2. Mirketa has deep and broad expertise on building solutions and deals with many services such as sales cloud, marketing cloud, services cloud, and Appexchange etc.
3. We are good at client handling, marketing, and sales activities. Our Salesforce Consulting Services go across the application lifecycle and different Salesforce Cloud options. We strive to be the Best Salesforce Consulting partner for our clients who trust us with their Salesforce Consulting needs.
4. We are a preferred Salesforce Consulting Partner with over a million hours of experience in Salesforce Implementation, Development, and Integration services. Our Salesforce Implementation and Salesforce Integration services enable our clients with on-time and on-budget delivery of Salesforce Implementation and Integration projects with good user adoption.
5. Mirketa has a certified salesforce consultant team. Our salesforce consultant personally interacts with the clients to clearly understand the needs or requirements and give out the best possible solution. Our main focus is on the quality of the product and client satisfaction.
Is your organization looking for a Salesforce Consulting Partner?
Then, who better than us! Over 30,000 hours of experience in helping clients create integrated, personalized, branded, and engaging salesforce community cloud solutions ensures that we deliver on our commitments..
Feel free to reach out to us https://www.mirketa.com/ for your queries, we would be more than glad to help you out!!