Copado Salesforce- A Deployment Tool
Copado Salesforce is a leading deployment and releases management solution, it helps us to deliver better visibility as well as traceability of our corresponding Salesforce org. It also allows us to manage errors proactively.
Copado Salesforce provides the various tools as well as processes that help us to unite all these departments together, that also working in sync to enable a streamlined and more efficient, higher quality release process resulting in happier terms and higher levels of innovation.
The very first salesforce native release management of Copado as well as the agile continuous delivery solution, have features like “Version Control, Automated Deployments, Selenium Testing Suite, Rollbacks, Scheduled Metadata Backups, Automated Deployments, Automated Regression Testing and many more. Basically, the Copado Salesforce platform enables Salesforce customers to manage their end-to-end release management processes and testing automation requirements.
Copado in Salesforce provides a full suite of integrated capabilities to manage the end-to-end Dev-Ops functions through Copado plan, Copado test, Copado Comply, Copado Release, Copado Monitor, Copado Release Dev-ops platform.
Copado helps us to deploy quicker as well as smarter with fewer errors and also no more repetitive manual tasks, Also we have more fun deploying with Copado Salesforce.
Copado also helps us to manage one or more projects in parallel and decreases the problem resolution time.
Features of Copado Salesforce
- Continuous Integration (without Jenkins)
- Deployment of metadata using OAuth
- Change Management
- Version Control & Branch Management
- Compare & Deploy Org Metadata Differences
- Automated Metadata backups
- Automated Apex testing of all your Salesforce orgs
- Webhook API & CLI
- Compliance Hub
- Static Code Analysis
- Test Center
Copado Salesforce Branching Strategy
Best things about Salesforce Copado
- Day – to – Day deployment and Good Features:
It will be helping in day-to-day deployments. It also has very good features like Back promotions, User Stories, Sprints, Worklogs, Conflict Resolution, Data Uploading, Version Control.
- Better UI :
Salesforce Copado has very interactive UI and easy to Understand Continuous Integration.
- Simplified Deployment:
The deployment process can be done in one location.
- Helpful Error Messages:
During Deployment, standard Changeset generated, also very helpful as well as meaning full messages generated.
- Git Integration:
Amazing Git Integration, whenever we will do the merging,
Git is Working as expected, It processes all the data.
- Good CI/CD tool:
Great Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery tool for deployment.
- JIRA Ticket Integration:
Jira Tickets Integration is a great thing, which helps us to understand the development flow, which tends to good deployment. We can Manage our Agile/Scrum
- Version control: The path of changing the org for deployment with Version Control is so easy.
- Faster as well as better Metadata Deployments, Deploy data, profiles, permission sets, classes, components, triggers, translations, custom settings values, and many more.
- It helps us deploy to the multiple destination orgs.
- We can also deploy from Git.
- It helps us to deploy User Stories with metadata, git commits as well as deployment tasks.
- It contains Jira, Rally, VersionOne as well as Agile Accelerator Integration.
- It helps us to speed up merges with the feature of “Auto Resolve conflict”.
- We can also compare the file differences between Git Branches using the feature “Git Snapshot.”