Salesforce.com has been the number one CRM platform for some time now and its accomplishments as a CRM solution can be described as none less than top of the line. But there are some common issues that all the CRM systems face and which is prevalent in Salesforce as well. Managing Data duplicity is one such big issue.
In this article, we’ll be giving you some insight in some of the top duplicate management apps available on Salesforce AppExchange, which can help you with your dedupe apps hunt for your company. The following five apps have been selected based on their user adoption profiles on Salesforce AppExchange.
Out of the box Salesforce Dedupe solution
Every Salesforce org. has this out of the box deduplication solution. Though this one has many limitations and is not a very smart solution, but specific and simple deduplication tasks can be easily done here and that too free. That’s why we gave it the top position in our list.
- Search up-to 50 records and merge 3 records at a time on Lead, Account, and Contact based on the name field.
- Ability to do a fuzzy search.
It’s free. Comes stacked with your Salesforce Org.
Within the salesforce duplicate management apps purview, this app has the most number of customer reviews (216) on AppExchange. This app by Symphonic Source backs an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 and comes second on our list of the dedupe apps.
- Merge & convert from a simple dashboard view
- Auto-Merge, mass merge, or manually merge dupes without losing any important data
- Mass update & mass delete records
- Geocode, validate & standardize addresses
- Cleanse import files before data reaches Salesforce
- Prebuilt filters or easily create your own to make Cloudingo work for you
- Drag-and Drop UI
- Audit trails to track data changes
- Enterprise API (in/out)
- Works with standard & custom objects
- Basic: $1,096/year/per Salesforce Org
- Standard: $2,146/year/per Salesforce Org
- Custom: Data quality services & customization starting @ $10000
Discounted for Non-Profits.
Duplicate Check for Salesforce
This app by Plauti B.V. has 100 user reviews on AppExchange. Backing an average rating of 4.2 out of 5, this app comes on the third place on our list.
- Fuzzy Matching finds duplicates caused by misspellings, typos, and different formatting
- Mass Deduplication will find all duplicates, presenting it in a clear report which allows you to merge manually or automatically later.
- The application is highly customizable and can be configured to fit the exact needs of your particular database.
- A ‘Duplicate Check Job’ will analyze and dedupe your entire database by your preferences.
- 100% native force.com no data transfer is needed in order to find and remove duplicates.
- ‘Auto Merge’ automatically merges duplicates, possibly saving hours of your time.
- ‘Duplicate Prevention’ will prevent you and your colleagues from entering duplicates.
- Both standard objects as well as custom objects can be deduped.
- Free up to 5000 records + Additional 5000 after sign up
- Advanced – $ 99 /year
- Premium – $ 1,499 /year
Complete Data Quality Suite
This app by RingLead, with 96 user reviews on AppExchange and backing an average rating of 4.8 out of 5, secures the fourth place on our list.
- Identifies duplicate Leads, Leads to Contacts, Leads to Accounts, Contacts, and Accounts. Unique Upload
- Prevent dupes in your web forms. Your fields can be updated without any data loss based on your defined rules. It’s campaign and lead assignment supported. Task/email notifications alert record owners to the attempted dupes.
- Prevent the creation of duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts when uploading lists. The app uses a field-by-field configuration based on your business rules.
- Unique Entry will seek and display possible dupes in real-time.
It’s a paid app. You’ll have to contact them for quotes.
This app by d2b International ApS dba, with 70 user reviews on AppExchange and backing an average rating of 4.6 out of 5, gets the fifth place on our list.
- Mass Deduplication of leads, contacts, accounts, and person accounts
- Dupe Detection upon Entry
- Phone Number Cross-Checking
- Social Media Matching
- Integrated Merge wizard(s)
- Campaign Deduplication
- Custom Merge Rules
- Customization of Matching Process
- Weekly and Monthly Automatic Scheduling
- Small Business – $750 per year per Organization (for up to 10000 records, pricing varies for more no. of records)
- Standard – $1800 per Organization/year (for up to 50000 records, pricing varies for more no. of records)
- Enterprise – $2500 per Organization/year (for up to 50000 records, pricing varies for more no. of records)
And although all these apps get the work done, we created a Salesforce duplicate management solution of our own, packing all the best features along with smooth user experience. We would like to introduce the latest addition in the deduplication app domain, Duplicate Search and Merge.
Following capabilities makes Duplicate Search and Merge better than all other deduplication apps:
- Powerful bulk Search & Merge via optimized design
- Smart Reporting via intuitive dashboard
- Job Scheduler
- Exact search based on multiple criteria
- Deduplication on standard as well as on custom objects
- Search based on both standard and custom field criteria
- Choose the master records
- Choose which duplicate records to merge and which to not
- Preview screen to verify the to be master record before actual merging is initiated
- Export the searched duplicates
- Re-parenting of child records while merging the Parent records
- Master record field updates while merging
- Save your searches for future use
- Native Salesforce.com deduplication solution
- Intelligent notification alerts on successful merge with the master record details
$50/org/month (no limit on the no. of records)
Discounted for Non-Profits.
Thanks for reading!!