Client is the leading subscription billing software powering end-to-end recurring billing, subscription management & auto invoicing.
- Complexity of maintaining a middle tier to synchronize two web app and salesforce app was too high.
- Seamlessly facilitate salesforce driven actions on the web-app.
- Error/failure tracking.
- Async Apex consumption.
- Rewriting the legacy code to support new features and improved flows.
- Reduce the overall time the sync takes for pushing bulk data into salesforce.
- Mirketa worked with the client to identify the right architecture options and evaluating multiple options for the same.
- Created a polling framework relying on Async Apex to keep the data between Webapp and salesforce in sync.
- Completely migrated the middle layer of the application inside salesforce and relieved company from the limitations of the legacy code by rewriting it completely.
- Created a configuration flow in Salesforce to mimic the config flow from the app in lightning.
- System now being native to salesforce can callout issues proactively.
- Reduction in total sync time by more than 50%.
- Overall, 15% utilization of Async apex governor limit.
- No need to maintain a middle layer for this integration .
Ready to get Started with your Salesforce Implementation?
Contact us for a FREE consultation on how to get your Salesforce Implementation and Integration Project started.