Client has over 25 years of experience in the field of Addictions and Co-Occurring disorders. They believe the greatest gift a person can receive is the gift of recovery. They are one of the most trusted names in Addiction Treatment in the South Florida area.
- The current CRM system lacked the automation required for sales, marketing, and service processes.
- Multiple disconnected systems leading to effort and data duplication and lack of comprehensive big picture.
- Marketing campaign effectiveness was not being tracked.
- Too many dependencies on personal notes and excel resulting in information silos.
- Mirketa worked with the client to layout the to-be business processes for Sales, Marketing, and Service. Included all the variations of needs from all lines of businesses. Automated the processes using Salesforce Sales Cloud which included Insurance Verification, Travel, Payments, New Client Onboarding, Pre-Assessments, and Customized Notifications.
- Onboarded the company on Chatter for communication.
- Integrated telephony solution with Salesforce to enable real-time lead pop-ups and direct dial from Salesforce.
- Created dashboards for executives and reps to give a view of the big picture relevant for the jobs.
- Deployed Salesforce1 mobile solution to give Sales reps the ability to collaborate and access data on the go.
- The ability to close a sale in one call increased by 30%.
- A 50% increase in productivity in the call center.
- 95% Less time spent on putting reports together for meetings.
- 35% Less dropped deals due to the systems notification and reminders built into the workflow.
- 25% of long-term pending leads converted to opportunities due to time-based workflow notifications. .
- Over 50 hours a week saved by not having to duplicate data entry from system to system.
Ready to get Started with your Salesforce Implementation?
Contact us for a FREE consultation on how to get your Salesforce Implementation and Integration Project started.