Section 1: Account and Registration
a. Accepting the Terms
You may not use the APIs and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Mirketa Inc, or (b) you are a person barred from using or receiving the APIs under the applicable laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the APIs.
b. Entity Level Acceptance
If you are using the APIs on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have authority to bind that entity to the Terms and by accepting the Terms, you are doing so on behalf of that entity (and all references to “you” in the Terms refer to that entity).
In order to access certain APIs you may be required to provide certain information (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the APIs, or as part of your continued use of the APIs. Any registration information you give to Mirketa will always be accurate and up to date and you’ll inform us promptly of any updates.
Section 2: Using Our APIs
a. Permitted Access
You will only access (or attempt to access) an API by the means described in the documentation of that API. If Mirketa Inc assigns you developer credentials (e.g. client IDs), you must use them with the applicable APIs. You will not misrepresent or mask either your identity or your API Client’s identity when using the APIs or developer accounts.
b. API Limitations
Mirketa Inc sets and enforces limits on your use of the APIs (e.g. limiting the number of API requests that you may make or the number of users you may serve), in our sole discretion. You agree to, and will not attempt to circumvent, such limitations documented with each API. If you would like to use any API beyond these limits, you must obtain Mirketa’s express consent (and Mirketa may decline such request or condition acceptance on your agreement to additional terms and/or charges for that use). To seek such approval, contact the relevant Mirketa API team for information (e.g. by using the Mirketa developers console).
Section 3: Prohibitions and Confidentiality
a. API Prohibitions
“When using the APIs, you may not (or allow those acting on your behalf to):
1. Sublicense an API for use by a third party. Consequently, you will not create an API Client that functions substantially the same as the APIs and offer it for use by third parties.
2. Perform an action with the intent of introducing to Mirketa Inc products and services any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any items of a destructive nature.
3. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others.
4. Interfere with or disrupt the APIs or the servers or networks providing the APIs.
5. Promote or facilitate unlawful online gambling or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements.
6. Reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code from any API or any related software, except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
7. Use the APIs for any activities where the use or failure of the APIs could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage (such as the operation of nuclear facilities, air traffic control, or life support systems).
8. Use the APIs to process or store any data that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations maintained by the U.S. Department of State.
9. Remove, obscure, or alter any Mirketa Inc terms of service or any links to or notices of those terms.”
Section 4: Termination
You may stop using our APIs at any time with or without notice. Further, if you want to terminate the Terms, you must provide Mirketa with prior written notice and upon termination, cease your use of the applicable APIs. Mirketa reserves the right to terminate the Terms with you or discontinue the APIs or any portion or feature or your access thereto for any reason and at any time without liability or other obligation to you.