System Integrations enrich users' experience by extending use cases and data between systems. Systems Integration for salesforce.com is a must to leverage the full potential of Salesforce.
We have developed complex salesforce integrations and single sign on solutions. A good Salesforce Integration requires excellent technical development background and good business consulting experience to extract the different user scenarios that must be supported.
Our Salesforce connector services include:
Salesforce Integration Requirements and Design
As part of the Requirements Discovery and Design services we work with the client to flesh out the following details:
- User Stories/Use Cases that integration needs to support
- User Interaction Models/Flows
- Component Models
- Sequence Diagrams
- Data Models
Salesforce Integration Development
Using the Distributed Agile Development process, we deliver most salesforce Integration within 2 to 4 weeks. As part of our deliverables, we provide the following:
- Code with 0 bugs
- Unit Tests
- Design and Code Documentation
- Post Delivery Warranty
- Salesforce App Exchange Launch support (for ISVs)
- Training & User support
- Experienced: Over the last eleven years we have efficiently managed over 300 solution engagements while transforming businesses through better analytics, organizational process changes, and cloud CRM solutions.
- Consistent: Our Salesforce Certified professionals are trusted and recommended by our clients. Over 80% of our business comes from our existing customers.
- Creative: We challenge our own thinking and come up with creative solutions that meet our customers' requirements.
- Adaptable: We understand that each company has its unique needs and constraints. So we provide flexible options to structure their working engagement with us.
- Affordable: We combine onshore-offshore delivery to reduce delivery costs to let our clients enjoy quality without the overhead and bureaucracy of larger consulting companies.