With the higher customer expectations from service, organizations need to gear up and provide a delightful customer service experience across different channels. A well implemented Salesforce Service Cloud lets you do exactly that.
More and more organizations are implementing Salesforce Service Cloud as the service solution. Salesforce Service Cloud brings the benefits of cloud CRM in a simple, integrated solution that helps delight customers through every interaction.
Moving your service center to Salesforce Service Cloud allows you to engage with your customers through all channels:
- Make agents more productive with user friendly, easy to use Interface
- Better team collaboration
- Efficient ticket management system for Agents
- Customers can serve themselves 24x7 using the Customer Portal
- Contracts and entitlements ensure adherence to SLAs
- Omni channel service
- Round Robin Integration for load balancing of cases, leads.
- Track Admin dashboards on Mobile with Salesforce1
Our Salesforce Service Cloud implementation and Integration services are delivered by Salesforce Certified Developers and Consultants with extensive experience on Salesforce. Our services include:
- Define end the end service process
- Configure, Customize and Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud to automate the process
- Create meaningful dashboards showing relevant metrics
- Integrate with CTI tools
- Integrate with CPQ process
- Configure Salesforce Snap-in on your mobile and web apps
- Configure Salesforce Knowledge Management Solutions
- Create customized Customer Portals on Salesforce Community Cloud
Take the first step now, to learn how Mirketa can help you think, build & transform your service management with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experienced: Over the last eleven years we have efficiently managed over 300 solution engagements while transforming businesses through better analytics, organizational process changes, and cloud CRM solutions.
- Consistent: Our Salesforce Certified professionals are trusted and recommended by our clients. Over 80% of our business comes from our existing customers.
- Creative: We challenge our own thinking and come up with creative solutions that meet our customers' requirements.
- Adaptable: We understand that each company has its unique needs and constraints. So we provide flexible options to structure their working engagement with us.
- Affordable: We combine onshore-offshore delivery to reduce delivery costs to let our clients enjoy quality without the overhead and bureaucracy of larger consulting companies.