Mirketa Software Pvt. Ltd. is looking to hire a Software Engineer for its Noida development center.
The responsibilities of the Java Software Developer will include the design and development of product features for client’s products and internal Mirketa products in wealth management and event management space.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create product design using object oriented principles
- Learn new technologies and create new POCs
- Manage production and test environments on Windows and Unix servers – including the setting up of firewall and security software
- Database design, data cleanup, reports and perform other DBA responsibilities
- Mentor Junior Software Engineers and nurture them.
- Manage client communication
- Estimate work efforts and plan and track the work
- Introduce development best practices – unit test automation, continuous delivery, TDD etc.
- Refactor product architecture and originate new product feature ideas
- Must have an engineering degree or MCA degree.
- Must like working on new technologies
- Must be a self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all aspects of work.
- Must have proven track record of working with fast paced small product teams (sorry, dont need guys with large company background).
- Must have experience working in onsite-offshore development model
- Must have 4+ years of experience developing complex application using JAVA, Struts, HIbernate, REST, SOAP, MySQL
- Nice to have – experience with JIRA development, Yodlee Services, Android, iOS and Salesforce
- Must have great communication skills
- Must be sound in mathematics
- Must have the ability to manage teams and nurture new team members
– Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
– Generous performance based bonus on top line.
About Mirketa Software Pvt. Ltd.
Mirketa Software Pvt. Ltd. is a Dublin, CA based business and IT consulting firm with and global delivery center in Noida India. It has products in Wealth Management and Event Management domain built on J2EE and Salesforce platform. Mirketa provides business process consulting and automation services for Marketing, HR, Sales and DevOps processes. It implements DevOps tools, Salesforce & Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions and builds customized applications on Java, Salesforce, Workday, Atlassian & other emerging technologies.