- Problem with data duplication as older CRM system doesn’t have an easy solution to find & merge duplicates.
- Inability to maintain hierarchical view of business accounts.
- Operations team had to individually list down new business accounts on client’s vendor application Agent Sync. This manual and cumbersome process was leading to inefficiency and data error.
- Data warehouse working in silo without the analytical functionality to provide meaningful business insights.
- Issue in tracking of support tickets by internal teams for billing.
- Smart and intuitive way to include zoom in the business process as business users need to track their team members’ progress on accounts.
- Real time data sync using APIs with Client’s operation CRM Agent Sync.
- Automating lead creation to improve the lead conversion efficiency and time of response through HubSpot and Salesforce bidirectional sync.
- Improving the support ticketing system by integrating it with master contact repository.
- Business users are having a seamless experience across all touchpoints by integrating all the siloed systems and teams under one Salesforce ecosystem.
- Real time data sync with different vendors and improving efficiency by automating the previous manual business workflow.
- Tracking and analyzing zoom meetings and webinar details such as number of participants, start and end time to increase deal conversion volume.