DevOps is an approach based on lean and agile principles in which business owners and the development, operations and quality assurance departments collaborate to deliver software in a continuous manner that enables the business to more quickly seize market opportunities and reduce the time to capture customer feedback. A true DevOps approach includes lines of business, practitioners, executives, partners, suppliers and so on.
Mirketa takes a broad and holistic view and sees DevOps as a business-driven software delivery approach — an approach that takes a new or enhanced business capability from an idea all the way to production, providing business value to customers in an efficient manner and capturing feedback as customers engage with the capability.
For effective Development Operations (DevOps) an organization needs to align organizational structure, processes and tools involved in the product delivery lifecycle from the product concept stage to production deployments. Our experts help our clients to set-up effective Release Management, Build Automation, Continuous Integration and Deployments and Configuration Management.
Our services include:
- Creating to-be process and tool architecture
- Implementing the new process and tools
- Training teams on tools and best practices
Our services include setting up of processes and tools required for Release Planning, Branching/Versioning, Release Tracking, Release Coordination and Release Communication.
We help our clients to setup best practices required for build automation and setup automated builds using Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Rake, Perforce Jam, NAnt, Shake and Visual Build.
Services include creating and automating the continuous integration process. Our consultants specialize in various Continuous Integration tools including Anthill, Bamboo, BuildStudio, BuildBot, Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl and integrate them with Rally, JIRA, Mingle, TFS or any other from the Agile project management tool that the team uses. The services include setting up of best practices on unit test automation.
Configuration Management: Our configuration management services help you create a development or test environment on the click of a button. We automate the server configuration process and setup of environments using virtual on-premise servers or virtual servers on Amazon. Our consultants have helped clients rollout Configuration Management solutions using Puppet, Chef, Salt, Rex, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Ansible.
- Experienced: Over the last eleven years we have efficiently managed over 300 solution engagements while transforming businesses through better analytics, organizational process changes, and cloud CRM solutions.
- Consistent: Our Salesforce Certified professionals are trusted and recommended by our clients. Over 80% of our business comes from our existing customers.
- Creative: We challenge our own thinking and come up with creative solutions that meet our customers' requirements.
- Adaptable: We understand that each company has its unique needs and constraints. So we provide flexible options to structure their working engagement with us.
- Affordable: We combine onshore-offshore delivery to reduce delivery costs to let our clients enjoy quality without the overhead and bureaucracy of larger consulting companies.