Our dashboards provide intelligence across a wide range of functions, including sales, marketing, and social media. Their deep insight can not only increase conversions, and productivity but also improve efficiencies and conserve resources. A team of patent holders and senior level statisticians built these powerful tools. Their success won us the Brandon Hall Award for the “best measurement strategy” jointly with SAP in 2013.
We work with your team to understand your needs and get the alignments among the different internal teams on solutions. Our dashboards can integrate between different on-premise and hosted systems and external social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Our marketing dashboard provides predictive analytics to help you forecast campaign response likelihood and campaign value across channels. Based on past campaign performance data, we predict the performance of a future campaign. Our statisticians review your campaign data and develop a predictive model that is unique to your situation. Our statisticians, visual designers and developers create interactive campaign dashboards using key principles of visual analytics.
Our sales process consultants and technical team work together to develop a sales dashboard that provides insight into sales performance and a forecast of sales support required (people, data, etc.). We have a patent pending technique that accurately predicts sales outcome by account, by deal and by sales rep, recommending actions using advanced analytics.
Our social dashboard mines social media environments for market intelligence and measures engagement helping you create relevant messaging, deeper engagement and brand loyalty with your social audience.
- Experienced: Over the last eleven years we have efficiently managed over 300 solution engagements while transforming businesses through better analytics, organizational process changes, and cloud CRM solutions.
- Consistent: Our Salesforce Certified professionals are trusted and recommended by our clients. Over 80% of our business comes from our existing customers.
- Creative: We challenge our own thinking and come up with creative solutions that meet our customers' requirements.
- Adaptable: We understand that each company has its unique needs and constraints. So we provide flexible options to structure their working engagement with us.
- Affordable: We combine onshore-offshore delivery to reduce delivery costs to let our clients enjoy quality without the overhead and bureaucracy of larger consulting companies.